BLOCKCHAIN EXECUTIVE PROGRAM
How might this technology impact your business?
Area tematica: Digital, Innovazione, Marketing E Canali
Periodo:11/01/2019 - 26/03/2019
- To give an overview of Blockchain innovation and its effects on several industries
- To develop an integrated perspective on the blockchain innovation under different points of view (business, technology, regulation)
- To recognize blockchain as a valuable resource for building and implementing stretegic initiatives
- To evaluate risks, opportunities and innovation within different organizations
- To create a network of business leaders and to build the blockchain culture
- Blended Program (Online+ In-class activities)
- International Perspective (international contents and vision)
- Guests (Global case studies and dynamic discussions with market leaders who are reshaping thei companies and industries)
- Certification (Final Test and Certification issued by CeTIF-Università Cattolica-Reply)
- Onboarding - December 18
- Module 1 - BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY - January 19
- Module 2 - DISRUPTIVE BLOCKCHAIN APPLICATIONS - February 19
- Module 3- NEW LEGAL FRAMEWORK - March 19
- Final Certification Test and Graduation - March 19
- The Scientific Board consist of representatives from academia and business world. They provide advice, guidance and support for continuing development of the "Blockchain Executive Program". The board is chaired by Federico Rajola, Full Professor at the Management Faculty of the Università Cattolica and Scientific Director of CeTIF and Fausto Jori, Communities of Practices Director, Reply.
- The Faculty is made up of professors, researchers, professionals, entrepreneurs and experienced practitioners. CeTIF-UCSC-Reply regularly collaborate with external organizations, invite guest speakers and welcome visiting professors.
Reply is a company that specialises in Consulting, Systems Integration and Digital Services with a focus on the conception, design and implementation of solutions based on the new communication channels and digital media. Reply partners with key industrial groups in defining and developing business models made possible by the new technological and communication paradigms such as Big Data, Cloud Computing, Digital Communication, the Internet of Things and Mobile and Social Networking. In so doing, it aims to optimise and integrate processes, applications and devices.
|Blockchain Executive Program|
di CeTIF Academy